- The Posters will be available during all days of the meeting.
- The posters will be viewed through the Whova meeting app. You will be able to download the PDF of the poster and view the Video of the poster presentation.
What is a poster:
- The poster is a PDF presentation accessible through the Meeting App.
- The App allows you to search presentations by: Presenter name and Abstract Titles.
- To download the Presentation Templates click here :
- You are welcome to design the poster as you wish (colors, font etc.). structure must be the same as instructed when the abstract was submitted.
- To prepare your presentation please use PowerPoint and then save it as a PDF file.
- All posters presentations should be in 16:9 ratio (Vertical page layout)!
How to prepare the poster?
- Format: All posters must be prepared as a power point, converted into PDF and uploaded to the link that will be sent to you in due course.
- of Slides: Each poster presentation may include up to 6 PowerPoint slides.
- Images: You are welcome to include images and tables, however videos, animations and transitions should NOT be inserted into the poster.
- Title: The first page must include: Abstract title, Abstract authors (First name, Last name, Affiliation and Country). The details should be exactly the same as the submitted Abstract.
How to present your poster:
For this virtual meeting you have the option to record yourself presenting your poster.
This is only optional. You are welcome to only submit the PDF.
In case you choose to prepare a recording, it can be done it the following ways: (together with the PDF)
- Create MP4 Video of maximum 3 Minutes and 35MB.
- Create URL link of your 3-minute recording. (Supported formats: Youtube, Vimeo, Zoom, DailyMotion, Wistia, Sprout Video, Brightcove, iPlayerHD, VeritasTV, Crowdcast, and Wix Video)
You will have a space to upload either a Video or a link in the App.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to support in creating the video. You are welcome to look for tutorials online.
- By uploading a video or URL link you automatically approve the use of the video on the IOM Virtual program.
- You will receive a link to upload your PDF poster and Video directly to Whova. (Congress App). It is easy to upload your content. Just follow the form fields sent to you in the link.
- Deadline: Must be uploaded to the Congress App by October 15th, 2021
The file should be saved by Last name and first name and abstract number, for example Natalie Perry, abstract no 143 will be saved as: PerryNatalie_143
Presenting authors who fail to register by the deadline of October 15- their abstracts will be removed automatically from the program.